It’s time to start exercising your buttocks to increase their size. If you’re tired of doing sit-ups all the time, don’t worry. This exercise has nothing to do with that.
Squats can be a very effective exercise in shaping the buttocks, but it’s not the only thing you can do. A good option to achieve a heart attack buttocks can be done even if you are tired or in a bad mood, let’s put it into practice!
You may also be interested in: “Buttock exercises”.
Buttock Reshaping Exercise
To do this exercise to increase your buttocks, you will only need, in addition to the desire to remodel your figure, a mattress or blanket to place on the floor, nothing more than that!
- 1.Get on all fours with your knees on the mat or blanket.
- 2.Lay your elbows on the floor and interlock your hands in front.
- 3.Keep your spine straight for the duration of the exercise.
- 4.When you start, contract your abdominal muscles as you raise your left leg to align your thigh with your trunk.
- 5.The sole of your shoe should point towards the ceiling and always stay straight.
- 6.Make a brief movement like pushing your foot upward as you contract your buttock muscles.
- 7.Lower your left leg back to the starting position.
- 8.Repeat the exercise by lifting your right leg up.
- 9.Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions with each leg.
As you can see, this is a very easy exercise to do and is within everyone’s reach. If you want to make it a little more difficult, put a small weight on your ankle. Sports stores sell special dumbbells for this.
Another good idea is to do the exercise with music. Choose a song you like and try exercising with it. Remember to intersperse the exercises to increase your buttocks with squats and strides, because the more you do, the faster you will see the results.