How can you take care of your smile if you’re away all day? Take a look at these tips to keep your teeth white and perfect without going home.
Our pace of life is becoming more and more frenetic and many people spend all day away from home, which can cause oral health to suffer. To avoid this, these tips from Den Clinics will help you to have a perfect smile and healthy, strong, white teeth – take note!
- Not coming home doesn’t mean you can’t brush your teeth. If you always have a brush with you, you can wash them anywhere. At many pharmacies and dental clinics you can buy a take-away dental care kit and you can also make it yourself, like the makeup kit that many women carry in their bags. Your kit only needs to include the basics: toothbrush, toothpaste and floss.
- In case you forget your survival kit, sugar-free gum will be your best ally, but it’s no substitute for a good toothbrush.
- To take care of your oral health, it is also advisable to choose the right snacks. If you know you won’t be home for a long time, avoid those snacks that don’t leave a clean feeling in your mouth like some nuts. It’s best to eat fruits like apples or vegetables like carrots, as they help clean your mouth.
- The straw is not only for the little ones, it is very useful to protect our teeth from dental sensitivity and also to protect your teeth from acids. It is also ideal for preventing stains on the teeth that some drinks can produce.
- Try to reduce carbonated drinks, as they wear away the enamel and are one of the most decay-causing drinks. However, because it is difficult for some people to do without them, drinking these drinks with straws can also protect our enamel and brush our teeth after drinking them will reduce the risk of tooth decay.
- Keeping your mouth hydrated helps prevent infection, so be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day, at least two liters a day.